Welcome From The Conference Secretariat
The Research Catalyst is privileged to organize Process Science and Engineering Research eConference (ProcSciEng-eCon2023 (Edition1)) to be held during 19 July 2023 (London GMT+1) and 20 July 2023 (Tokyo GMT+9)Online. The conference aims at sharing new ideas, possibilities, and latest technological advances among students, professionals, researchers, scientists and industrialists in the field of Processes Research for providing better solutions to everyday challenges. The theme of the conference focuses on recent innovations and applications in Materials Research and includes technical sessions and interactive discussions.
ProcSciEng-eCon2023 (Edition1) will discuss how Processes Research helps in engineering practical systems at nanoscale to help different fields of engineering and science. Major breakthroughs in these fields and the role of Processes Research to raise the bar in the scientific field will be the major goal of discussions and sessions of the conference.
Discussions and debates will be centered on advancements in Processes Research and will allow participants to explore, study and share their knowledge to raise the living standards of people. Participants will also have the advantage of meeting renowned speakers of international stature on the subject and will have an opportunity to enhance their professional goals.
The conference encourages exchange of ideas and knowledge across multiple disciplines of Processes Research and includes plenary, keynote lectures, video and poster presentations, workshops and exhibitions.
We look forward to seeing you at ProcSciEng-eCon2023 (Edition1).
The Research Catalyst
The registration fee includes attendance to all conference sessions, morning/afternoon coffee breaks and lunches, conference bag and program book.
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited: once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be cancelled.
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.
Members of partnering societies will receive a 20% discount on the registration fees. For special discount and group discount requests contact the conference secretariat at: theresearchcatalyst.com/contact
- Advances in Chemical Process Design and Optimization
- Bioprocess Engineering: Emerging Technologies and Applications
- Materials Characterization and Analysis Techniques for Process Development
- Sustainable Energy Systems: From Design to Implementation
- Innovations in Environmental Systems and Technologies
- Food Process Engineering: Quality, Safety, and Sustainability
- Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Biotechnology
- Advanced Manufacturing Techniques for High-Value Materials
- Systems Biology and Omics Technologies for Industrial Applications
- Computational Modelling and Simulation for Process Engineering
- Advances in Process Control and Automation
- Membrane Separation Processes for Industrial Applications
- Materials Synthesis and Processing for Energy Applications
- Green Chemistry and Engineering for Sustainable Processes
- Advances in Process Intensification and Miniaturization
- Multi-Scale Modelling and Design for Industrial Systems
- Innovations in Process Safety and Risk Management
- Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0: Opportunities and Challenges
- Process Integration and Optimization for Resource Efficiency
- Chemical Reaction Engineering: Fundamentals and Applications